As a Financial Planner at FPC you’ll have the opportunity to provide a more holistic financial planning solution, with access to a hub of knowledge, built up by the firm’s Partners for over 30 years. In short, it’s not a typical Financial Planner role.
Our approach, together with a diverse and loyal customer base, a talented team and exciting career prospects makes being a Financial Planner at FPC a great opportunity for someone who shares our ethos.
If you’re looking for a Financial Planner role with a difference, then a career at FPC could be for you.
- Analysis – full analysis of clients’ requirements, development of cash flow models and accurate recording of client data
- Solutions – construction of financial planning solutions (investment, retirement, tax and estate planning) supported by the production of computer models and reports
- Recommendations – preparation of letters and reports (liaising with administrators), taking full responsibility for the client file and back office IT records throughout the advice process
- Reviews – preparation of client reviews, updating cash flow models, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, discussion documents and computer models
- Relationship Building – liaison with clients by telephone, letter, email and attending meetings
- Coordination – working with administrative staff to ensure application and provider forms are prepared as required and clients are updated throughout the process
- Partners – working with other professional advisers eg. solicitors and accountants to implement an agreed action plan
You will need:
- Chartered Financial Planner status (preferred)
- A minimum of a Diploma in Financial Planning
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Excellent administrative, research, report writing and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a preference for working in a structured, planned manner
Salary & Benefits:
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum + benefits + salary progression ladder and rewards for exam success
Hours: Permanent, full time, flexible working
Location: Head office – Ainsdale, Southport
Think you’ve got what it takes to join the team? Contact: