As a Technical Administrator you’ll be expected to provide a comprehensive support service to both the Partners and Financial Planners.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing team, in a varied role where no two days are the same, then a career at FPC could be for you.
Your day to day activities will include the following:
- Contracts – administration of pension contracts (including SSAS, SIPP and personal pensions), property purchases, rentals and sales, Insurance Company Bonds, General Investment Accounts and ISAs.
- Preparation – assisting our Financial Planners with pre-meeting/pre-contract preparation including research into clients’ existing arrangements and the production of compliant illustrations, supporting documentation and application forms.
- Processing – assisting with both new business application forms, proposals and supporting documentation and activities with existing clients such as fund switches, withdrawals and assignments of policies. Recording and updating of relevant client information in the back office system and completing any actions required following a client review meeting.
- Office systems and administration – providing support with the development and maintenance of the standard operating systems of the firm including general day to day office administration.
You will need:
- a minimum of 5 years industry experience
- progress towards the Diploma in Financial Planning
- Certificate in Financial Services (preferred)
- experience of multiple sector specific online platforms and back office systems eg. IRESS (ideally)
- excellent communicative and administrative skills
- excellent analytical skills with a preference for working in a structured manner
Salary & Benefits:
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 (depending on qualifications & experience)
Hours: Permanent, full time, flexible working
Location: Head office – Ainsdale, Nr Southport
Think you’ve got what it takes to join the team? Contact: