“It’s a real privilege to get to know our clients, analyse the different options available and help to deliver a solution which will shape their future.”
After graduating, Helen secured a position with a SIPP and SSAS company in South Wales and then moved to firm of Independent Financial Advisers where she started as a relationship manager and progressed to a Paraplanner role. Helen joined FPC in January 2018.
Helen’s professional qualifications include:
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Certificate in Regulated Financial Services Operations
- Award in Financial administration (Life)
- Award in Financial administration (pensions)
- Certificate in Life & Pensions
- BA Hons Business Studies (University of Liverpool)
She is also currently working towards the Fellowship in Financial Planning.
Helen’s main responsibilities include researching and analysing the various options available to clients including products, providers and plans to evaluate the best fit and liaising with the adviser and administration team to implement a plan which delivers the clients’ goals.
When she’s not at FPC Helen enjoys socialising with family and friends, cooking and hosting ‘come dine with me’ competitions . Whenever she gets the opportunity she likes to return to the family farm on Anglesey and help with lambing and other duties. She also volunteers with the Whitechapel Centre, a homeless charity based in Liverpool.